- Swimming Pool
- 3 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Exercise Room
- Short-court Tennis / Basketball Court
- Clubhouse – Pool Table, Football, Table Tennis
- Beach Bar
- Beach Café
- Barbeque Pits, lighted by our staff
- Children’s Playground
- Jetty for Fishing – with Jetty Hut
- “Far Away Hut” – with hammock hooks provided
- Dive & Snorkeling Shop
- Mini Mart - where you can get a surprisingly large variety of foodstuff and personal care items without having to leave the Resort.
- Gift Shop
- Beach Volleyball
- Car Rental Service
- Library - where complimentary coffee is available daily, an assortment of books and board games are also available.
The resort provides almost 2 acres of open space overlooking the ocean with a wide variety of local fruit trees interspersed with shaded seating accommodation. Members can enjoy the comfort of sitting and reading, an early morning jog, or afternoon game of football or cricket.
For general visitor information about holidaying on Tobago, we recommend www.myTobago.info.
- Coffee every morning & Tea every afternoon
- Daily Maid Service
- Daily Shuttle to the island’s 3 most popular beaches:
- Store Bay – Local Food and Craft
- Pigeon Point Beach – Tobago’s most popular beach
- Mt. Irvine Beach – Water sports, excellent snorkeling
- Golf – free daily shuttle to Mt Irvine Golf Course
- Games/ Activities Counter – Where you would find a host of items available on request such as snorkel gear, sporting and surf equipment.
- Shuttle to/from Airport
- Laundry Services – where you can make use of our token-operated washer/dryers or opt to use our in-house Laundry Service.
- Internet Access – available in either Wireless or at our Cyber Café Station
- Currency Exchange
- Babysitting Service